View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default where did everyone go

april 10th, costa mediterena where's did everyone go, guess we will meeting in about 11 days in the internet cafe. has anybody researched the shore excursions lately, been reading this message board and a few other cruise lines, from what i can see a lot of peiple are saying it is less exensive to book field trips when you dock at the port. the wife and i talked about it and decided we might book boat ride to the mainland, haven't decided, some of the stories i have read sound like nightmares, don't go here don't go there, but on the flip side others say that if you get a decent taxi driver he will watch out for you, hear the restaurants downtown are good and the food is excelent..if anybody is interested in hanging out downtown and might want to share a cab we can talk about it while sipping liquid libations poolside. understand this is just something i am running up the flag pole, anyone interested or other thoughts on dominica feel free to give some input. like i said just a thought, we can talk about it at our meeting.
Sponsored Links