View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2001, 08:46 PM
First Mate

Default RE: Crystal Symphony..questions

I have just sailed on the Symphony (my third cruise on this ship). We went from Cape Town, South Africa, up the West coast of Africa and disembarked at Lisbon. The trip was from October 25 to November 17 and we traveled approximately 6400 nautical miles. My wife and I always enjoy being on Crystal Symphony, and this cruise was probably the best. For formal nights Tuxs are the norm, and informal nights men usually wear sport coats and ties. Casual nights were usually just shirts because it was warm weather, but some men wore jackets. The ship's laundry does dry cleaning at very reasonable rates; I recall that jackets and trousers were $4.00 or possibly $4.50 each and they do the service in two days; i.e., you turn it in one day and the next evening it is delivered to you. You can pay for same day service at a higher rate. There are washers and dryers on each deck if you want to do some laundry yourself; there is no charge for this service and they provide soap, ironing boards, etc. I hope this helps you...