View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Cruise Maniac
Default Crystal Harmony Alaska 8/4/02

We just booked the Crystal Harmony and after reading all the messages here on this board I can't tell you how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!! She sounds like a wonderful ship. The input from everyone that has posted here has been so helpful! My printer has gone into cardiac arrest>:>)! We have had many cruise experiences and most recently in the past two years with Radisson Seven Seas ships and we are very, very spoiled after the Diamond and the PG. It was difficult to make the decision to go with Crystal and not another Radisson cruise but now I see from all your positive and enthusiatic postings here we will not be disappointed and will have a wonderful adventure etc. to look forward to this coming August. I look forward to hearing more about the Crystal Harmony in the next months. We booked cat. PH due to the stateroom size. A lot more expensive than the Radisson for about the same sq. feet. Would love to hear from anyone else who will be doing the Alaska cruise this summer. Packing for Alaska should be a challenge. Will I need my snorkel jacket and wool socks etc.? :<(! MJ
Sponsored Links