View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2005, 09:43 PM
Renee'

Default Re: Crystal Symphony - Panama

Hi! I am booked on the Crystal Symphony Cruise departing Costa Rica on 4/14/05! This will be my second cruise, (the first one I took was last Nov./Dec. on Crystal Harmony.) I just LOVED Crystal! I could not wait to go on another, so here I am all booked and waiting to go!
My travel agent has traveled on the Symphony before and now after the renovations/upgrades have been completed, and she told me it is just lovely....all new and fresh. On my other Crystal Cruise... I really loved the fantastic level of service, the food was so very good, and the entertainment first rate. I found the ship to be spacious and the energy of the ship was calm and sophisticated., but not stuffy in the least! Everyone I met was very friendly! And as a woman traveling solo...that meant a lot to me!
I had no idea this sailing was so under booked. I don't know why that would be, except perhaps the time of year? You know, just past the Easter Holiday/Spring Break time....and before the Summer vacation time? I have never been to the Panama Canal before and I am really looking forward to it.
By the way, I am flying in to San Jose' on April 13th, where a Crystal Cruise Rep. will meet me at the airport and transfer me to the San Jose' Costa Rica Marriot for a one night stay. (It is a very beautiful hotel)... The next day there is a Crystal Cruise transfer form the Hotel to the Port (Caldera) which is about 2 hours away. That is costing me around $330.00 ( I think..) Good Luck making up your mind! Let me know what you decide!
Renee'