Thread: Crytal cruises
View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2005, 09:01 PM
joyce chen

Default Re: Crystal cruises

We love Crystal. Just returned from a Mediterranean cruise, and I can assure you that it was "top notch" in every way. Rooms are spacious. We had a king size bed. The staff was gracious and eager to please. Entertainment just couldn't have been better. The entertainers were accomplished singers and dancers and presented fabulous shows. I'm a musician, and I can attest to their talent and professionalism.

Food? Not only quantity, but quality. You mentioned not liking buffets. You haven't been to a Crystal Buffet. I'm generally not a buffet person, but with the high quality and variety on Crystal, you couldn't possibly be unhappy. This is not your high starch potato salad and macaroni buffet. And the dining room is literally a five star restaurant. Every meat and dish we had was of top quality and perfectly prepared.

No big sales pitches. No charges for soft drinks and eating in speciality restaurants. A tip is suggested in speciality restaurants. You'll pay more, but you will be happy you chose this line. No, I don't work for Crystal!!!