View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
JP Evans

Default Re: Re: Charge for Todd English Dining

Cruisepal. Iím sure Iíll get hate mail about this. But here it goes anyway. Have you ever seen that Saturday Night Live act where the shrink sat there and all it said was ďJust look at yourself! Just look at yourself!Ē I think you are setting youíre self up for a bad cruise. Maybe you should just not go? Itís apparent that you are a Celebrity lover and nothing will live up to Celebrity. Whatís wrong with trying something new and keeping an open mind? All the cruise lines and every company out there are in the business of separating you from your money, everyone knows that. Itís the way of the world right now. Anyone who denies that is living in a fantasy world. It stinks, it stinks big time! Everything is getting expensive. When you get a good deal, thereís always a catch. I have read all the bad publicly; I also read the good ones too. Which proves ďdo you see the glass half full or half empty?Ē Sometimes you wonder if two people who wrote about the same sailing were actually on the same ship? Does it really matter if they changed the categories for sailings a year away (Iím sure anyone who booked those cabins will be offered the lower fare)? Does it really matter that Cunard changed their mind about Todd English (maybe it will cut down a little on the demand of Todd English, I doubt it)? And besides itís 30 bucks. What you paid for the cruise, Iím sure $30 is not going to be a problem. If it is? Donít make a reservation. Does it really matter that the hull outside cabins have no glass panels in the balcony (I knew that was the case when they were building the ship). Iím booked on the QM2 for the tandem crossing on April 25th I booked it almost 2 years ago, With a side trip to Paris when I get to England. Iím really looking forward to it.

Just go on the QM2 and enjoy yourself. You are going on a ship thatís the most exciting to set sail in a long time. Everyone knows about the QM2 and everyone is envious that youíre on it. Mention to the checkout girl that the supermarket and Iíll bet you, sheíll be more excited for you than if you were sailing on the ďInfinityĒ

J.P.