View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Raewyn

Default Poor Cunard Service

First time cruiser having booked passage on Westbound QM2 June 05 2004. Arranged through WLCL in Sydney (which is the front for Carnival, Cunard, Seabourne etc) in Oct 2003. So far have have been totally appalled with the unprofessional and generally poor service.

Without too much detail, so far Statements haven't been sent when payments made, Emails go unanswered "we don't respond to Email" up to 45 minutes on hold (no exaggeration) misspelled my name (despite it being written on the Booking Form), now I have been informed the Booking form is lost.

That upset I wrote to both the Asia Pacific Manager.....(who didn't bother to respond) and CEO of Carnival, who forwarded it back to the Customer relations section in Australia. All the problems were put down to a new computer system (how convenient!!) and the "unexpected response" to the QM2. (I would have thought that launching the largest passenger ship in the world, you would expect nothing less)

I just hope the QM2 lives up to all the hype.........because Cunard/Carnival has a lot of work to do to if they ever want my business again.

Anyone care to reassure me????
Sponsored Links