View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Paul Z

Default Re: QM-2 Extremeley Poor Service Never travel on CUNNARD!!

I was also on the July 4th cruise ...This was my 25 th cruise and sailed on the QE2 15 times. The service in the restaurant was just horrible. Our waiter was very slow with no personality..He was the worst waiter I have encountered so far..The menu is also short on selections and they even cut the menu choices from the inter-active TV..I have alot of complaints with the ship and won't go into detail with this letter.
I want to get to the point with the July 4th cruise that was supposed to be in New York harbor... I used to work for Port Authority of New York..When I arrived in my room, I and everone on board read a letter that stated because of security reasons we are being displaced to Newport, RI..I asked the representatives on board and they told me they just found out from Port Authority that all commercial vessels were prohibited from entering the harbor on July 4th. That was a big lie. I found out that Port Authority told all commercial companies on June 1. That was 30 days notice...I met at least 200 people that they would send a letter and try to get partial credit because of this...I am sending my letter today... Send it to the attention "Guest Relations."
Jonny G you can get the address from your travel agency or call 1-800-528-6273.