Thread: QM2 Cabins
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Wilhelm

Default Re: QM2 Cabins

Dear Fried Eggs,

We were also on this crossing and agree with the comments you are giving
my wife Gunhild and I had a very good journey and would say that we will have many memories to share.

I also remember the croupier you are refering to - very unprofessional - but usual
I think. In my country people do not beg for gratuities for good service - we would expect this as normal and honour only special service.

Did you dine in the Lotus restaurant ? Gunhild did and recommends it
you can sample different foods. The staff in Lotus are very friendly and explain the menus in detail. We also were surprised by the German menu during the day in Kings Court. The waiters in Brittania were very hard working and caring and should have special mention.

We spent many hours in the Commodore Club It is very comfortable there and is usually not busy. Did you meet the famous Dorothy - we are not understanding who this lady is but we are told that she is very famous in this room the bar person told us she has lots of friends.

We also enjoyed the entertainment particularly Rock at the Opera and the comedian which was good. We also liked the films in Illuminations and very much enjoyed the film Ray.

We liked the Art sale but were disappointed that they did not have pictures by famous German/Austrian painters` Which we are interested in

We are now planning our next trip on this wonderful ship.

From Wilhelm and Gunhild Herta