View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2004, 06:54 PM
venice

Default universal studios

need some assistance. my girlfriend and 8 year old daugher and her sister and 6 year old daughter are on the 7 day disney cruise to the western caribbean during easter week. Their return flight to New Orleans leaves Orlando airport at 8 pm so thus they have an entire day to fill up and were wondering about a trip to universal studios for that day. I have never cruised in/out of Orlando, I've been to Disneyworld but never Universal so she asked me to do some online research
-is this practical in light of the time constraints (i.e. what time would they clear the ship)
-how far is it from the port to universal studio's (i know it's about 1 1/2 hour ride from the port to the airport but have no idea how far it is from the airport to universal)
-cost of a one day pass to universal and can the pass be purchased in advance and are they still giving a military discount? ( I plan on going to their website but thought I ask in this forum)

My extensive travel instinct say they may be trying to bite off more than they can chew but I understand being in the airport for that long with those 2 will be challenging! )
Does someone have an alternate suggestion. Many thanks in advance
Sponsored Links