View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2002, 01:08 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Alaska sept14 average

What card in the room? Our steward didn't even show us our room or how to use the shower and tub which is not stright forward, but simple to figure out. We didn't know about the Kings room until about the 4th day of the cruise, when we were havning lunch in the main dinning room, and our matride' (spelling) asked why we were not eating in the Kings room. I can't even tell you the times that it was open, it was truely news to us. I guess we really didn't realize how bad the steward was until about 2 days into cruise, and we should have addressed the issue with the manager, but we were ashore and we just didn't. The only notice we had about any suite class perks was in the front of the notebook left at the bedside. It talked about dry cleaning service being free, we did use that to get clothes pressed and cleaned. There was nothing special about this book it was old and also listed the movies availalbe to barrow from the front desk. I guess no one explained all that was provided with the suite class, we did get invited to an indian lunch in Marco Polo, I guess that was a perk.
I was told that about the tours ashore, however there was plenty of time in each port to arrange even late day tours, except Juno I think. I was simply trying to inform others, as my post indicated, we were pleased with the ones we took.

Sound Like I need to try again, and know all that I paid for, we simply figured that was the way it was.

Post Edited (09-24-02 01:13)