View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Janice B

Default Re: Shore excursions available on Zaandam

I will be traveling on the Zaandam in March and I had the same question. I have checked many messages boards and have found many recommondations for the Winifred. She is a sailboat out of St. Thomas. I contacted the owner via email and she replied back the next day. The website is www.sailwinifred.com. Most people said this was the highlight of their trip.
On Tortola most recommendations I found were for a trip to baths. Many people take a ferry on their own. A website with helpful information is www.bvivacations.com/Ferry. Since the ship is in port until 11 pm, I have been trying to find something to do after the baths. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was in Tortola 18 years ago and ate at a restaurant on the top of mountain that was very elegant. Since we are on a cruise ship, I am not interested in doing this again. I would love a moonlight champagne cruise, but I haven't found one.
I hope this helps you and please let me know what shore excursions you take and if you would recommend them.