View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
Evelyn Richardson

Default Re: Am I Cutting it Too Close????

Rita

I have a flight booked through HAL after disembarkation, they have booked me for 11.23a.m.

I may be able to join you and others for dinner on the night of the 5th, as you know I am in a different hotel to you, it will depend if I can walk to the Holiday Inn.

I did a trip on the QE2 recently , the flights booked through Cunard were a nightmare. Plane from gateway airport left over 2 hours late, so missed London bound connection at Atlanta, Delta insisted that in order to get on another flight I would have to buy another ticket "cruise lineticket is not transferable- even though it was Delta's fault", then was put on standby, when I got to London, the arranged "meet,greet and transport to hotel" all arranged through Cunard did not take place. "it is Sunday, we do not meet passengers on Sunday, in fact we do not meet single passengers only groups, you will have to make your own way to the hotel" Got there and no rep there either told " A van will call at the lobby at noon to take you to ship, be there at that time, he will not wait, if you miss him you will have to get yourself to Southampton".