Thread: Opera
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Barrydan

Default Re: Opera

I must admit I am a huge MSC fan and have been since my first cruise with them on the Melody in the Caribbean. Sailed 2004 on the Lirica on the Panama Canal cruise and could hve stayed aboard for the next cruise with greatest pleasure. On 2nd April we will be aboard MSC Opera transatlantic and have to say cannot wait. It will be 18 days of heaven if it has NOT changed.

We have found every member of staff that we have encountered willing to do anything to help and please the guest.
The food has always been varied and of a high standard.
The standard of clealiness has been outstanding.
The accommodations are excellent - and on Lirica (and have been told this is true of Opera) the clever use of mirrors makes the rooms seem much larger.
The entertainment has always enjoyable and the animation team Have in the past been a great crowd without ever being intrusive or pushy.
The musicians have been so very varied from latin to opera and all of excellent outstanding.
Lirica was a beautiful ship stylish simple elegant and from all the photographs we have studied Opera seems very similar.

Our most fervent wish is that MSC never change from the quality product that we have enjoyed in previous years. I am in e-mail contact with a number of people from around the world, all of whom have cruised with MSC and were really happy with the experience and will certainly - like us - be back again and again.