View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Admiral

Default Re: NCL WIND~ HAWAII ???

Yes I have done this cruise on this ship. As time goes by I think I am the only one that
responds to these posts.
You specifically asked about quiet or secret places on this ship. There is a pool on the stern that is not easily accessable. You have to come from below out the back door of the cabin decks and go up the stairs or come down threeflights of stairs from above.
Great place for sun and much quieter than the main pool. Below the stern pool deck there are several quiet shady decks good for reading ( a little engine vibration as decks are metal).
Rooms on ship are nice sized . Several mid ships lounges with varying entertainment .
Service is good. They do burgers and stuff right at the pool, there is a small pizzaria.
Buffet area is a bit small and cramped.Theatre is nice and entertainment is good.
Best of all your destination is Hawaii. If the ship was a rowboat and the food was gruel and the entertainment was watching a coconut fall out of a tree (which of course it is not) , you would still be going to Hawaii. Please post any specific questions and I will be glad to answer them or refer you to a post where I have already done so.
Happy cruising