Thread: Kids Crew?!
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:44 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Kids Crew?!

nina, you haven't even cruised the line yet, but think you are an expert. I haven't cruised Disney so don't pretend to know as much about the line as I do about other lines. I do know of 2 families (both we met on NCLs Sun, during school break about 2 years ago) both later cruised Disney and guess what? Their kids liked NCL and the kids programs better. In both cases the children were between the ages of 8 and 17 so not really little ones. One of the moms didn't like freestyle as well as traditional dining and was a bit more objective than you or even me. There is no way you can keep comparing these different lines as each has it's nitch. All I can say is thank goodness most do not agree with your reasoning. By the way, as I said before, if you are paying $500 plus per child they do have thier own cabin. I have checked the extra person charges and the per person charges. Guess you are having fun with this thread or you would drop all this like you said you were going to about a week ago. Have fun on your cruise. Can't wait to hear your comments on your return.

Nita