View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Passenger

Default Re: which restaurants are free on the NCL Dawn??

IMHO, and even if you're not a big Asian-food person - you should make it a point to try Tempanyaki. My girlfriend (whose idea of really good food is pasta) and I agreed to each have a resturant of choice when we went in October. My choice was Tempanyaki (which is a hibachi grill that is part of Sushi). Note - you need to make reservations for it and specify Tempanyaki.

The food was amazing. And my girlfriend agreed. She had the filet and I had a combo of filet and shirmp. I still DREAM about that meal. Hibacki is fun to watch, and we had a great time with the folks we were seated around the hibachi with. Neither of us are sushi eaters, but you can order sushi in there, along with lots of other things, and the folks we sat with raved about it. They were from NY and really had some experience with this type of food. We learned a lot because of that - but most of all, the meal was totally and completely SUPERB!! It gets my vote hands down - and I think it was only $10.pp.

We're going on the Dawn again for New Years - feel free to email me if you have any other questions. We ate at every restaurant but Cagney's - which is on our list for December....