View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2005, 11:42 AM
Colton

Default Re: NCL Sun 4/9-1st time cruiser

Hi , I , wife and 20 mth old just returned sat from our first cruise. An not our last. I can't say enough of friendly staff, great food, never eat in the non free places, staff always there to help if my hands full with peewee. clean beyond my expectations. We only booked one excursion threw ship, in belize as its a tender port and heard you may have to wait untill ship excursions have got off first. We were later than the freeto go people due to late start of our ship planned trip. fun 5 mi tender ride in. In caymen we research before but found nice lady right at port who sold us a sting ray trip for $30 US each compared to $89 US threw ship, and in Honduras we docked for 2 hr deparkation then reloaded with tenders, and just outside gate made a deal with a gal, $40 US for a taxi to the wreaks , Iguana farm, to right of port by 25 min, and then ! hr trip to quiet little beach area by way of a look out that look down on most of island . The taxi guy left a little lad with us who up dated taxi guy where we were but we were dropped off at 11 and he was at p/u point way earlier than our 3:40 time. beach was just north of west end beach, did recieve a few of the painless bites on my back I heard about, I would not book threw ship again at twice the cost and ussually 3 times the people. Not to worry like I did, its all to easy even getting off, so organized.