View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Jodi Meyers

Default Re: ANY PERSONAL REVIEWS ON THE CROWN OR SPIRIT??

There were quite a few dining options, first day at lunch we ate at the buffet Raffles. It was alright great for a great snack but there are much better restaurants on board.

Try the Blue Lagoon for a quick snack or a INCREDIBLE hamburger , open 24 hours a day good noodles and soups OMG GOOD.

Windows and Gardens are good also. We ate two night at La Bristo and Shogun, between 5-6 they had a two for one charge. For my husband and I we dined alone at La Bristo, it was the wonderful. The next night we ate at Shouguns with our teenagers, they loved it and had lot of sushi, the food at both restaurants was outstanding.

We made ressies at the Bristo and Shougun and just showed up at the others but never had a problem getting a table for four. In fact we never had to wait long to get a seat anywhere, however we usually ate around 6 and ate breakfast around 8ish . The food overall was not GREAT but for all the mass feeding they are doing it was good. We certainly ate ALOT and drank a fair bit too

We were on a cold LA to Vancouver trip so the pool area was never crowded, however the hot tubs (4 I think) were FREEZING) the pool was much warmer small but warm. Try the current pool in the spa area (inside) so much fun!!!

The staff was very very nice and certainly went out of their way to make you feel pampered.

I would go again