View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2000, 02:04 PM
susanscruisin

Default RE: Favourite Princess Ship?

I like the Royal Princess real well which seems small by today's standards. All outside cabins so everyone gets to look out a porthole or window (unless the lifeboat is in the way)! The buffet dining area was super, you could always find a table and inside but still with a view. Medium size ship with a great layout, but at least 15+? years old already!!! I even liked the small ships (Island & Pacific) as you seemed to run into the same people alot! I haven't tried the newer ones and would like to go on the Sun I think. I am not interested in the Grand as I travel alone and depend on meeting and running into the same people. Difficult on a mega ship. I went on the Crown last year and did not like it; not enough views to the sea, had to work at getting a look outdoors. Strange design and no one has copied it!!!! If I find a deal, I always go on Princess in a minute, I've never been disappointed in the service, staff, room or food. I generally change ships, and try different lines. The only ship I sailed on more than once was the Norway and I would again if she goes on a special itinerary.