View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2000, 10:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default RE: cruisers on Golden Med cruise

Helen,
There will be five of us on the trip. My husband and I and his two teens and my daughter who is 11. The kids will be in one room and we will be down a few doors. They are inside we are outside. Our rooms are on the Dolphin Deck. What about you? Im glad to hear good things about Venice because it sounds so beautiful. Im glad we will be there overnight. I have only been on two previous cruises but they were really not destination oriented. My first cruise was before I married my husband. My daughter who was 8 or 9 at the time and I went on the Disney Magic. It is a beautiful ship and we had a great time. This year all 5 of us went on Premier to Mexico in July (glad to dodge that bullet). The ship was old but we were pretty happy with it anyway. We had a hard time choosing which cruise to take. We went back and forth between Golden Princess and Celebrity Millenium. I was sold on Golden when I was able to get a bathtub for the same price as the Millenium Stateroom with shower only. I am into stress bathing and there is usually stress on a family vacation. Hope to hear from you soon. Toni