View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2000, 07:41 PM
Admiral

Default Sea Princess excursion choices + times

I'm posting at two sites to scoop opinions...Okay, finally narrowed down our choices and will book our excursions on Thursday with Princess as I want things as worryfree as possible. Comments? (Remember we have a 7 year old with us)

Ochio Rios....Catamaran and Dunns River Falls (would have liked a bus tour of country side but they said they had a shopping stop and I was discouraged by the battles people had in the market places, and boredom factor for son) ...so, 8:30am tour leave us enough time to get some breakfast? or 10 which would miss lunch?

Grand Cayman...snorkel boat to Stingray Sandbar...everyone says not to miss this one. (I'm hoping they are not super strict as my son will be 5 months short of the requested 8 years..but he's tall and agile if it has anything to do with height and competence in the water)...I'm picking 8:30 because the 11:30 one really misses lunch and chews up the day. We may want to wander shopping in the afternoon.

Cozumel being the last stop, I think we will want to be more laid back and may want to do more on the ship that we haven't had a chance to do or just wander in the square and have a drink at Carlos n Charlie's. Not being sure whether we'll have had our share of snorkelling, I'll leave it to chance to book on board or just cab it to Chana..(sp) to do the offshore snorkelling there.

One month tomorrow before we sail!!!!!
Sponsored Links