View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2001, 08:29 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Default Shore Excursions and Private Balcony on Grand Prin

I want to thank many of you who responded to one of my previous questions about private balconies on the Grand Princess. I think I understand the stateroom plans, but am still a bit unsure.

One person indicated that all mini-suites on the Dolphin deck are not totally private, only private from side to side but not from above. Others have told me the private suites are totally private. Someone suggested we should not get a mini-suite because of the lack of privacy and get a double stateroom in the BA-BF categories because they have a larger bgalcony and are totally private. They mentioned the Caribe deck. I still wonder what deck or decks truly have private balconies from side to side and from above. Would the Caribe, Aloha and Lido decks all be fine? Do we avoid the mini-suite and try to change our cabin, since we have already booked mini-suite D-420 on the Dolphin deck and go to the small double stateroom with larger deck, and if so, are all of these double staterooms private no matter what deck their on?

Finally, who do we contact and is it possible to book a shore excursion before we actually take our cruise? Or do we have to wait to get on the ship, then book it after we see the sheets listing all of the excursions? Where can we get a list of what excursions are offered on this cruise? Can we do it 0n-line, do we have to call Princess, or does our travel agent know?

Thank-you again

Dave
Sponsored Links