View Single Post
  #15 (permalink)  
Old March 30th, 2001, 07:55 AM
Kim's Kruises
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Immigration Forms???

Everyone can call (800)421-1700 go into the group dept. by pressing 2 then 3 and ask to be transferred to the documents dept. If you stop and talk to someone in groups you are wasting your time. They will try to get the whole story, act like they don't know anything, and then transfer you anyways. Last night there was a minimum 35 minute wait on hold in the docs dept. so the earlier you call the better. Good luck!
Reply With Quote