View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2001, 05:09 PM
Cheri

Default Re: Busch Gardens and Sea World or Disney World??

Brittany,
Last August my family (all 5 of us) took a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas and then spent 3 days at Walt Disney World. It was the best vacation we have ever had!! The only thing we regret is that we did not have enough time at Disney World. We stayed at Ft. Wilderness Cabins in Disney World and because we were staying on a Disney resort property , we got length of stay passes to anywhere in Walt Disney world which includes things that usually cost extra to get into like the water parks and also included a flex option which we used for a Pooh character breakfast. At Ft. Wilderness cabins you have the option of going out to eat or cooking something in your cabin. It had one bedroom that slept 4 and a fold out bed in the living room that slept another 2. For a total of 3 nights and the passes, flex option, and insurance for the 5 of us it cost about $2000. Sounds like a lot but by the time we paid for hotel rooms off property and passes it would have cost us about $1000 more. We booked the disney part of our trip through Disney Travel and not the cruiseline. It saved us a bunch of money! If you have any questions, e-mail me. All this info I got on my own because my TA at the time wasn't very helpful. Hope this helps!