View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2001, 04:53 PM
First Mate
Default Meeska, Mooska, Mouska...

Okay guys, I've put the link to this page on our site. For now we will keep it here. Thanks Carol for the suggestion!

Met Brad and Dave yesterday at Disneyland. Its been a few years since I've been and I think it may be the last time in a long time that I return. Having gone to Disneyland since 1955, maybe 1956 I have seen many changes. It took Lee and I 20 minutes just to get into a parking space on this very light day at the park. As we walked into the park after purchasing our $40+ 1 day tickets I kept asking myself what happened to the magic. The park was still very clean, but none of the attention to detail that there used to be. The almost NEW Tomorrowland is horrible. Not too much left except a pizza restaurant of the new stuff. Still have the 3D show which was cute, Star Tours, Space Mountain. But that is it. No more submarines, mission to mars, or tram thing (I can't remember the name, too many dead brain cells). The Haunted Mansion was redone as The Nightmare Before Christmas and was very refreshing. We had short lines and did everything in the park we wanted to do by 4:00. It was great to see Brad and Dave again. Hopefully we can all meet sometime before the April cruise date again.

I brought my digital camera with me, but didn't take any pictures. I feel really stupid for hauling it around and not even using it. Brad took several so hopefully we can post some soon.

That's it for now. More later......jeff

PS waiting for the report from the Exotic Erotic Ball