View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2002, 01:09 PM
Dave P

Default Has Anyone Cruised Princess To Hawaii?

Hello...And Norm, hopefully y ou read this and help me out again. My wife and I are going on the Dawn Princess, October 27th to Hawaii for 9-days. Princess isn't that clear on where the ship docks or tenders each day. We are trying to find this out because we are trying to determine if we should do all shore excursions through Princess, or rent a car and do them on our own.

We have been told that several excursions that we would like to do on our own, are far away from where the ship docks, and we need to rent a car. But, we were also told that some of the rental car places are far away from where the ship docks and the only way to get there is an expensive taxi cab.

It just sounds like it is more of a major project to get around on your own. maybe the information we received is wrong and it isn't that bad.

I know we stop at Honolulu, Kauai, Lahaina, Kona and Hilo.

One thing we wanted to do was an ATV tour at this Kipu Ranch in Kauai. One person told me it was two hours from the ship to get there, while a tour company asked me if the ship was docking at Nawiliwili Harbor. Because if it was, they said the Kipu Ranch was only 10-minutes away.

Anyway to find out exactly where the ship docks? I could not find anything on the Princess web site.

Thanks for all the help

Dave
Sponsored Links