View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old October 1st, 2002, 06:33 PM
norm norm is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 2,266
Default Re: Re: Diamond Princess Fire


I would hold off on switching until the impact is known, as there might be enough time for the shipyard to recover. Also, Princess probably will switch your reservation and contact you automatically if you do nothing.

Reply With Quote