Thread: Coral Princess
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2003, 03:31 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Coral Princess

Hi,

My fiance and I will be getting married on the Coral Princess on the April 13th voyage, rountrip FT Lauderdale. I am looking forward to cruising with Princess as in the past we have cruised with RCL and loved it. We are in our late 20's and we are wondering what the average age was for this cruise?

My Fiance is Australian and I am a Canadian and we had a hell of a time trying to find out what documentation she would need to enter Panama. We heard cases on our last cruise where a girl was denied boarding for not having the proper documentation for the ports ahead. This was a concern as we are getting married so it would be nice if she could come along. Anyhow, after numerous calls to princess officials (who by the way didn't really know the answer and every time you called you got a different answer) and many calls to the Australian, Canadian, and Panama consulates we decided to get a visa for Panama(30$us) to make us feel more certain we won't have any trouble. Does anyone see any other issues or items that we should be prepared for before we leave. We leave Saint JOhn, NB Canada on April 9th so i would appreciate some help before we depart.

So far princess has been very helpful!!

Peter