View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2005, 07:55 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: ADVISORY FUTURE SUN PRINCESS PASSENGERS

Well cruise aholic, I had just recently started using these boards to provide my critiques, having done them in travel magazines other trade publications, etc, previously. However with such scathing feedback from my limited reviews so far, I think this will be my last comments on any ships for any lines. Your right many lines , ships, require constructive criticism and praise when detailed in commentary, but based on what I have experienced in expressing my short lived comments, I think I will let others bear the brunt in the future , when they dont provide 100% positive feedback. All lines have good and bad ships, and products so forth, but I will leave the comments to others and let them go through this in the future. Princess/carnival would be very happy to hear from all of you staunch supporters of their product , and know how strongly you defend them, when someone as you and others say try to single them out for negative criticism. If I would have continued to write, eventually you would have seen my addressing all the ships and cruise lines and their good and bad features in my opinion, but I just never had the chance to yet, and now wont anyways. Happy cruising to all of you.