View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Lisacollie

Default First Cruise -Star Princess

Hi! I'm 28, turning 29, married no kids. My husband and I will be sailing on Nov. 27 with another couple (also no kids, mid 30's) on the Star Princess, Western Carribean. It's our first cruise, and I am a little nervous and very excited! A few questions to get me started if anyone can help.

1. How do the drinks work? Is soda free? Is seltzer free? How much is beer?? I heard about buying a bucket of beer? What's this? Also, is there a Soda Card? Wine card? Can we get one soda card for the 4 of us?

2. If we reserve a seat at Sabitini's restaurant, there's a $20 cover per person. Can we eat whatever we want or is there a limit? I'm not a big eater but our friend is, and we're exctied to try out the food.

3. Is the food really all that good at the speciality restaurants? we're from NYC so we're trying not to come in to this with too high of expectations.

4. My hubby and I are taking the Scuba certification classes. Any suggestions??

5. Best entertainment for two couples in their 20's, 30's? Are we going to be on the right ship/cruise line??? None of us are very fond of children believe it or not, so are we going to be bombarded with little tikes??

Thanks!
Lisa
Sponsored Links