View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2005, 01:47 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Laurie M
Default Re: Sapphire Princess Repositioning Cruise

My husband & I are on that cruise with you! So nooo....you don't get the whole ship to yourself.... ;-)

There is a roll call for it on cruisecritic.com. Here is a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=100204

If for some reason the link doesn't work, you can go to cruisecritic.com then go to roll calls.....Sapphire Coastal 9/26/05

As far as what to do in Santa Barbara...I found these excursions listed on Princess' website:

Santa Barbara By Trolley
Travel by trolley through the charming streets of Santa Barbara for this wonderful orientation tour.

Wine Country Tour
With its ideal climate that promotes grape-growing, Santa Barbara County is now one of the world’s premier wine regions. This tour will visit two popular wineries located within the Santa Ynez Valley or along the Foxen Canyon Trail.

Solvang And Wine Country
This full-day tour takes in the best of the area with visits to two wonderful wineries, the Danish-inspired enclave of Solvang and a glimpse of the city of Santa Barbara.

Deluxe Wine Country
For the wine enthusiasts, this deluxe wine country tour provides an opportunity to sample some of the excellent wines produced in the region.

Our youngest daughter is a student at UC Santa Barbara so we have been to Santa Barbara many times. While we are on this cruise we are going to take that day in Santa Barbara to visit with her...we won't take an excursion. Although, that is going to be really strange.....visiting our daughter while in port while on a cruise!

If you've never been to that area before, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those tours. Solvang is a cute little Danish inspired town. But, wine tours are always nice too.

Come check us out on the other website. I'll be looking for you. My name on that other site is MszKitty.