Thread: Paul Gauguin
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Paul Gauguin

We sailed on the Paul Gaugin in Aug of 2002 and had a wonderful time. We had a room with a balcony and it was the best, as we ate breakfast every day outside looking at the most wonderful scenery. This was our first Radisson cruise and we were impressed with everything! The Motu day was fabulous! This was a trip that we all (6 of us went) still talk about. We are leaving on the Mariner 3/26 for the Panama Canal I am hoping that this trip is as good. Although it has dress up nights and doesn't offer free beer & wine with lunch. I can't remember the name of the restaurant I think it is the Grill we discovered it half way through the cruise. They turn the Pool Grill into an intimate dining place so you have to make reservations. The food was excellent. We ate there twice in the week. Also at lunch by the pool they have a pasta bar that my husband still dreams about. All in All this was the best ship we have been on and we have been on 12 cruises, RCCL, Princess, Renissance, RSSC & have this next RSSC coming up. If I could afford it I would go on Radisson once a year but can only afford everyother year.