View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2001, 10:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Doreen
Default Thank You to RCL

I was suppose to sail tomorrow 9-16 to Bermuda .With all that has happened and being that i would have had to try to get flights from Calif I am not going on that cruise . I don't feel I could enjoy this trip I have waited for and planned for 9 months to take .When I called RCL on Wed the girl was very unhelpful told me all was normal and if I did not show up I would lose out . But today they were very nice and helpful and offered me 2 options .1. was to rebook that same cruise any time except holidays and summer months until end of next year . or 2. get a credit for the amount of what I paid good for any sailing fleetwide good until the end of next year except holidays but good in summer months . Now some people may be angry they will not just refund the money and while that would have been nice .I am more then happy with options they offered understanding I could have lost $2,000.00 when I decieded for me this was not the time to vacation. I understand not all people will be happy ,But I want to Thank RCL for a option I am happy with .I look forward to a future cruise when I can relax and really enjoy it .Also a great big Thank You to CRUISEMATES for a great site full o9f information we all need and use . GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER US ALL !!!!!!
Doreen
Sponsored Links