View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old February 18th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Sheila Sheila is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 289
Default Re: Notarized parnetal permission letter for underage child?

I am going to have to do the same thing, taking my son, but his father and I are divorced and I have been told we have to have a notarized statement from the absent parent for him to be allowed to disembark in mexico. You can get one from a Notary or justice of the peace just stating that the parents are giving you permission to take the child out of the country. The childs parents must be present also to sign the paper.
Reply With Quote