View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old February 19th, 2003, 06:15 PM
nushnakka nushnakka is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,355
Default Re: Re: Re: Notarized parnetal permission letter for underag

I have gone thru this many times with my son. The letter needs to come from the parent who is not taking the child. For example I have custody and my current husband and I took our son on a cruise. My ex had to provide me with the letter. I did not have to be present to sign only my ex. Now this also applied when I took our daughter to MX, it was just her and I and my husband had to also provide a notorized letter that it was ok for her to travel with me.


Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Enchantment of the Seas 4/02
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Reply With Quote