View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Sheila Sheila is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 289
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Notarized parnetal permission letter for und

Ok, I called Carnival and explain to them that my son was traveling with me and my husband and that his real father was incarcerated and there wasn't anyway I could get a notarized letter from him. The rep said that didn't matter, all I need was his birth certificate and picture Id. No letter would be asked for. I sure hope he is right.
Reply With Quote