View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old February 20th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Notarized parnetal permission letter for underage child?

If one was flying into Mexico, one would need the notarized statement from the absent parent(s). I had a statement for my son in 2001 cruise on Fascination- Key West and Mexico: no documentation was asked for. Karen
Reply With Quote