View Single Post
  #16 (permalink)  
Old February 26th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Kaylynn723 Kaylynn723 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 64
Default Re: Notarized parnetal permission letter for underage child?

Hi, I am a paralegal in Michigan and I have a Power of attorney for taking another child on vacation if you need one? I can email it to you if you would like?
Reply With Quote