View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old February 27th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Notarized parnetal permission letter for underage child?

It's not Carnival or any other cruise line that requires this letter. It's going through customs/immigration at any foreign country or exiting your home country that requires this, in addition to the child's birth certificate or passport. They don't always request this, but you have to be prepared just in case.

And it can't be just a letter of permission signed by the absent parent, but must be notarized ... signed and witness by a licensed Notary Public, in most cases a lawyer.
Reply With Quote