View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2003, 10:40 AM
DanaR

Default Re: Thanks for nothing Royal Carribbean

Hey....

I was a passenger on that cruise with jaime.....we r not arguing the fact that we couldn't go to Bermuda...DUH....but when RC knew on friday we were going to Nova Scotia...why weren't we at the very least notified???...I could have at least packed some sweaters...geez...or better yet they could have given us a sweatshirt.....it was freezing in canada....specially when u have packed clothes for the islands....oh and when u get off the boat in Halifax...and people from other cruise lines say..."oh our ship gave us 100 bux" u think....wow....so every day we asked the purser.....is RC going to do anything?.....and they said..."they r working on it"....well I guess they weren't....look a free drink would have been nice....as a gesture....most of us caught colds....all I would have liked was to be notified in advance.....and I'm not stupid for those of u who intimated that we knew there was a hurricane in the area <eyeroll>....i just never thought i would end up in canada.....had i known i would have been more prepared......best part was we met AWESOME people!!!! <go jaime>...and the staff was fantastic.....would it have killed RC to drop us an email??????....."dress warm"