View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2003, 03:33 PM
SARAH H.

Default Carnival Paradise

My husband and I just got back from our first cruise and we had the best time. We sailed on the Paradise and it was a beautiful ship. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it definately lived up to my expectations. The food was excellent, the entertainment was great and the people were wonderful. I went on the ship expecting the worst, from what I've read on some of the message boards, but was surprised. We've never had such a fun vacation. I think what surprised me the most was the organization. Getting on/off the boat in Maimi and at all the ports was easy and quick. We were late arriving in Cozumel bc of a medical emergency that took us back to Grand Caymon, but they allowed us a couple extra hours at the end of our day and it worked out perfect. The only bad experience I had on the ship was the photo people ruined a roll of film and refused to refund my money. I really let it bother me at first, but I figured there was nothing I could do about it except get the word out that they did this and hope a few people reading won't develop their film on board and take the chance of this happening. I wasn't upset that they ruined the film (accidents happen), but I don't think I should have paid for them to develop the film. Unfortunately, I would not make any purchases from them and I took a few of my own pictures at their props as payback. I wanted the pictures, but didn't want them to get any of my money.

I would highly recommend this ship for any non-smokers out there.
Happy Sailing!
Sponsored Links