View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CruiseLuvr
Default Re: Re: Re: Baltimore Port - Hotels

Hi there buddy... Well, there's several options to get to downtown Baltimore. You can catch a shuttle to downtown Hotels. I think you might also be able to catch the Light Rail from BWI station near the International Terminal. There's a Sheraton Downtown and Hyatt, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, and I think Raddison. There are alot more I'm sure but right off hand I don't remember the names.. You might want to try like Hotels.com and others. It's a holiday weekend so the cost might be up then. There's also alof of hotels near the Airport and there might be shuttles to the hotels from the airport and then either catch a cab from the hotel to the pier or back to the airport and catch one of the buses to the pier. I'm not sure.. there might be Super Shuttle from some of the hotels to the Pier that day. Since Monday may 31, 2004 is Memorial Day there might be a parade in downtown Baltimore that might cause some traffic problems also.. i can' check to see if there is a parade or not that day...

If you need any other information please feel free to email me.