View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old May 10th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: photo ID for 16 year old

School ID should be fine.

NJ DMV (now MVS, actually) does have an ID program w/o driving privileges. There's also county ID you get from the County Clerk. The counrty clerk is in the town where you county courthouse is. Look in the Blue pages in the phone book.

As always a passport is always the best form of ID.

Happy cruising.
Reply With Quote