View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Passenger

Default Re: RCCL - 7 night cruise - jackets required for men on form

Please do not take Cruiseguy's reply serious. My wife and I just sailed Carnival for the first time on the Carnival Glory against the advise of others.. We found that all the rules on Carnival are inforced for the most part. Every negative thing we ever heard about Carnival was laid to rest on that cruise. We personally had a great time and out of 8 cruises, we put the Glory and the Golden Princess as a tie for 1st place. On formal nights every man we saw was in a suit or, jacket and tie, matching slacks.. We ate in the Platinum Dining room, 2nd level, with a view of everything. Not fond of suits myself, even though I have 4, I would have been the 1st to complain about the dress code, but the situation never arose. You can also disregard most of the other negative rumors you've heard about Carnival. They're not true either.... Carnival may have had some problems in the past, but it appears to us, that they are working overtime to correct them..... Would we cruise Carnival again? ABSOLUTELY! !
Happy Sailing, Roger.... Firefighter/Captain, newly retired...

We sail the new Caribbean Princess, June 26th... The count down begins.......