View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2004, 08:35 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navigator cabins

We did Western Caribbean -
Nassau (supposed to be Labadee but it was during the unrest) went to a beach but it was a very windy, kind of cool day
Ocho Rios - did Dunns River Falls - great time and Dolphin Cove - also great, would recommend the "swim" as oppossed to the "encounter/touch". While Jamaica itself was nothing great the excursions were.
Grand Cayman - definately our favorite - did Sting Ray City/Snorkle combo - best time we've ever had! If snorkleing anywhere bring your own mouth piece and mask if possible.
and Cozumel - went to a beach, Play de Sol (lots of fun) then shopping in town, as shopping is one of my favorite past times I enjoyed this very much. You can get unbelievable deals.
I booked all my excursions through RCI, some say do it on your own because it's cheaper but I find it convenient to book through them right on their web site.
We had 2 sea days, one on the 2nd day and one on the last. I didn't like the first one because I wanted to "get out there" as the RCI commercials say. But I LOVED the one on the last day, we got packed and just relaxed on the ship.
Navigator is a beautiful ship and we never felt crowded even though she was full. And were never disturbed by passers by even though we weren't far from the elevators.
Hope this helps!

Post Edited (06-21-04 07:40)

Explorer of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas

Adventure of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas