View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old October 18th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Lisa's Avatar
Lisa Lisa is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Posts: 9,745
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Re: Notarized Letter - Tevelling Canada to US

Double check with the cruise line, but I think you do need to have a notarized letter from the parent who is not going giving you permission to take your child out of the country. If your cruise stops in Mexico you will definitely need it. It doesn't matter if you are happily married or divorced, you will need permision. No one may ever ask to see the letter, but if they do and you don't have it, you will be denied boarding and you will not get a refund of your fare. Even airlines may require it now.

Carnival Breeze with Ray B and Aerogirl 5/4/14!
Reply With Quote