View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 18th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Notarized Letter - Tevelling Canada to US

I am from Canada as well, and know that you definitely, 100%, need this letter to travel with your child.
Having this letter will save you from A LOT of hassle from US Immigration. It will take 5 minutes to get a Notary to sign it; but it could save you a lot of wasted time and frustration!
Reply With Quote