View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:56 PM
ann mongelli

Default Royal Caribbean International

As Crown and Anchor members with Royal Caribbean we were entitled to early boarding of the May 23 cruise on the Majesty of the Seas. That was the only thing that went well! This was to be a 53rd anniversary cruise with our daughter occupying the cabin next door. It all began when we disco vered that the cabins across from us and next to us were occupied by young people. The shouting, banging and visiting began before the ship sailed and never stopped,. They left the cabin doors open so they could shout to each other. Many calls to the Purser, and in person visits to the Purser's desk brought about one person to "talk to them" Night after night there was very little sleep to be had. My daughter became ill, not seasick, and had to make three visits to the ship's hospital. She was very well treated, to the tune of $1400.00. The toilets malfunctioned on the second day and a large noisy machine was placed in the hall right outside her cabin. The Doctor had ordered rest, which was impossible. She was not able to partake of anything outside the cabin or get off at any of the ports. I have been in touch with an RC representative and after 7 calls in 9 days, she promised faithfully to call me today by 8:30 PM. I'm still waiting. We were issued special tags for early debarkation and were off the ship by 8 AM. Our luggage got off at 10! We stood while almost everyone else left with a sick daughter and no help. Beware if you are thinking of booking with Royal Caribbean. You will also be charged for water! The staff are very polite, but that's the only good thing I can say. Nevercruzagain.
Sponsored Links