Thread: 9 day cruise
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: 9 day cruise

Desta4, you are exactly the kind of person i try to avoid on vacations. If being in a group of DIFFERENT TYPES bothers you spend 9days on a private island all by yourself. See how peaceful it is, and just think YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH OLD FARTS OR GEEZERS, just yourself. I actually pride myself in being able to get along with Young and Older!!!! We actually all have to live together, and i like SLOTADDICT , just remove myself from the situation. This is my 20something Cruise in the last 18yrs, and i can honestly say that i have never and will never let someone like you ruin my vacation. I look forward to it , and i expect there will be all types on my cruise. I won't like all of them but i will deal with them as i should, because i don't own the Ship. I just rent my space for the week. So enjoy your rented space for 9days and stay away from People that really want to have a good time....... CK

Voyager -Nov09
Celebrity Summit - Jan09
Carnival Legend - Sept08
Serenade of the Seas - Feb07,May09
Celebrity Infinity - Aug06
Adventure of the Seas - Feb08,Jan06,Sept06